Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

Results 1 - 10 of 233
  1. What is a student ambassador? In 2009, Curtin officially launched a Student Ambassador Program . Student Ambassadors are current students who act as a link between the university and the outside community. They use their own... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  2. What is Direct Entry? Direct Entry is an Domestic Australian application for admission which is made directly to the University after  Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) applications have closed... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  3. What does the status of my application mean? Application Status for incomplete applications: Incomplete Student Application = Yes -> you have not completed or submitted your eApplication... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  4. What if I don't meet the admission requirements for the course I want to study? Curtin University has several different options available for applicants who do not meet the minimum entry requirements to apply to Curtin. For alternative pathways please visit Flexible Entry... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  5. How much will it cost for me to study at Curtin? To find out how much it will cost at Curtin, select the course you wish to study on the courses website , then select your degree and residency status. Scroll down and expand the Fees section to... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  6. What is the difference between applying and enrolling? Applying refers to submitting an application for a course. Once your application has been assessed for eligibility and an offer has been made, the next stage is accepting your offer and enrolling... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  7. What is the difference between a single and a double major? A single major concentrates on just one area of specialisation. A double major focuses on two separate areas. Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  8. What is a release letter? A Release Letter is a letter that formally advises an international student visa holder that they have been granted a release from Curtin University and may enrol at their new intended education... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  9. How do I apply for Semester 2? If you are a domestic student applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate course for Semester 2, you can submit an application for admission through the Curtin website. Please visit the ... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  10. How long will it take to complete an undergraduate degree? Undergraduate degrees require between three and five years of full-time or equivalent part-time study. A full-time study load  usually consists of 200 credits (approximately eight units)... Date Updated: 16/04/2018