Skip to main content

Frequently asked questions

Search for your question in our database of FAQs.

What's your question?


Search filters applied

Search Results

Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure that all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 10 of 15 for parking permits
Recommended Links
  1. Updated Is smoking permitted inside on campus accommodation?
    No, smoking is not permitted anywhere at the university, including outdoors. Rooms and units have smoke alarms.
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  2. Updated How do I purchase a SmartRider card?
    You can purchase a SmartRider card from the Co-Op Bookshop  on Bentley Campus. Register your SmartRider in OASIS and activate it to receive student concession fares.
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  3. Updated Where can I find the Bentley campus map?
    A map of the Bentley campus can be found online.
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  4. Updated Is there public transport nearby?
    Curtin University offers free bus services to make your journey to, from and around our Bentley campus easier. Our Curtin Access Bus (CABS) helps students and staff in the surrounding Bentley area...
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  5. Updated Where can I get a taxi from?
    Taxi ranks are marked with a yellow "T" icon on the Bentley Campus Map which can be viewed at online.
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  6. Updated What is the Curtin Miri Campus?
    Curtin has an offshore campus in Miri, north-east of the state of Sarawak on the island of Borneo. Curtin Sarawak is the first foreign university campus to be set up in East Malaysia. The Miri campus...
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  7. Updated Where is Curtin located?
    Our main  campus is situated in Bentley, six kilometres south of Perth, Western Australia's capital city. The Bentley campus is the largest of the Curtin campuses and offers the majority of...
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  8. Updated What happens if I have accessibility issues?
    To find out about accessibility to Curtin's Bentley campus, including how to obtain assistance, ACROD parking bays and more, please click here. We also have an  accessibility map for you to...
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  9. Updated What is considered as a full time load for an International Student?
    International students on a student visa are required to maintain full time enrolment at all times to ensure their degree is completed within the normal course duration. With the exception of a...
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  10. Updated Besides tuition fees, what other things should I be expecting to pay for during the course of my studies?
    There are a number of incidental fees that are associated with particular courses. These fees may include, but are not limited to: Text Books   Student Services and Amenities Fee...
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018

Cannot find an anwser?

Submit a question and we'll endeavour to answer it as soon as possible.

My Curtin Account

Track your enquiries and receive important email updates on what interests YOU.

If you already have an account, enter your username and password.

Forgot your username or password?