Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

Results 1 - 8 of 8 for leaving curtin
  1. Can I leave earlier than the end of my on campus accommodation agreement? It will depend on your circumstances. There may be financial penalties for breaking your contract, again depending on circumstances. Discuss your circumstances with your residence manager... Date Updated: 02/06/2018
  2. Can I take time off from study? Updated You do not have to undertake study each semester. If you have to take leave due to personal or leave commitments, you can apply for leave of absence and discuss this with your Course Coordinator or... Date Updated: 13/08/2018
  3. What is Equivalent Full Time Student Load (EFTSL)? An Equivalent Full Time Student Load (EFTSL) is a representation of the amount of load a student would have when studying full time for one year. At Curtin 200 credit points equates to 1.0... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  4. How do I defer my offer? Undergraduate students to defer your offer: Go to the My Offers tab in eStudent You will see a list of the courses for which you have received an offer Select View for the appropriate offer On the... Date Updated: 06/07/2018
  5. Why can't I defer my offer? There are several reasons why you may not be able to defer your offer: Qualified with Conditions - if you received an offer with conditions you will not be able to defer until you have fulfilled all... Date Updated: 06/07/2018
  6. Can I smoke on campus? From January 1st 2012, Curtin University's West Australian campuses, including staff and student housing, became smoke-free . You will not be able to smoke anywhere on the campuses including... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  7. Do I have to move my belongings out of my room during the mid semester break (June- July) or over summer (December-January)? During the mid semester break in June and July, you can stay or leave your belongings there, as you've paid for that period. Many students remain at the university during this time. For the end... Date Updated: 02/06/2018
  8. Can I go to an overseas university that isn’t on the Curtin partners list? Yes. If you want to study overseas at an institution that Curtin University doesn't have a partnership with this is called Study Abroad (not Student Exchange). This is a self-directed experience... Date Updated: 02/06/2018