Did you mean:
No results found.

Results 1 - 10 of 153 for exam timetable
  1. How do I know when my assignments are due, and how many marks they're worth? Your  Unit Outline will contain all of the information you need about your assessments, including due dates, weighting and any specific pass requirements. Access your  Unit Outlines by... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  2. Will my grade point average (GPA) be on my Graduation Statement? Updated Curtin University does not currently provide a GPA to its students or graduates. A GPA will not appear on the Graduation Statement. The Course Weighted Average, as currently displayed on the Academic... Date Updated: 31/07/2018
  3. I am a mature age student, what should I attend during Orientation Week? Returning to study can be a combination of nerves and excitement and Orientation Week provides you with the opportunity to gather information, refresh your academic skills and meet some fantastic new... Date Updated: 18/05/2018
  4. How do I contact Examinations and Progression Management? Updated Contact Examinations and Progression Management: Drop in : Curtin Connect Building 102 Bentley Campus - Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm Telephone : +61 8 9266 7016 Email... Date Updated: 20/07/2018
  5. How will the Higher Education Reform affect me? Curtin University is currently working through what the Higher Education Reform will mean for current and future students. To keep up to date with changes as they occur, please view the Higher... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  6. What happens if my WACE English ATAR does not meet Curtin's English requirement? All applicants are required to meet the English competency requirement for Curtin. To meet the English competency requirement, WA School Leavers require a scale mark of at least 50 in one of the... Date Updated: 06/07/2018
  7. How do I self-nominate to be in the STEP UP to Curtin program? You do not need to submit an application form as StepUp eligible students are automatically assessed by TISC. The TISC system will automatically step your ATAR up to 70 if you have met the... Date Updated: 06/07/2018
  8. What happens if there is a clash of activities on my timetable? If you have a timetable clash, please check the following: Ensure that you are enrolled correctly by following the course structure on the University Handbook . Check that there are no alternative... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  9. How much will it cost for me to study at Curtin? To find out how much it will cost at Curtin, select the course you wish to study on the courses website , then select your degree and residency status. Scroll down and expand the Fees section to... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  10. What is Direct Entry? Direct Entry is an Domestic Australian application for admission which is made directly to the University after  Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) applications have closed... Date Updated: 06/07/2018