Skip to main content

Frequently asked questions

Search for your question in our database of FAQs.

What's your question?


Search filters applied

Search Results

Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure that all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 10 of 284 for changing degrees
Recommended Links
  1. Updated If I deferred my offer for 12 months, can I change my mind and start mid-year?
    If your Deferred course has a semester two entry, the Admission Office will contact you via email at your nominated personal email address in late May with information on taking up your Deferred...
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  2. Updated How do I change my TISC preferences to Curtin courses?
    To change your TISC preferences go to and log in to your application. Changing your preferences is a three step process which involves moving through three pages online. Make sure...
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  3. Updated I have just successfully completed my pathway course, how do I switch/change courses?
    As an international student, it may be possible to course switch (change from studying one Curtin course to studying another Curtin course), however a place cannot be guaranteed. Students still need...
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  4. Updated If I accept my offer can I change my mind and defer?
    If you have accepted your Offer and then decide to defer you will need to email   with your Curtin student ID number, full name, date of birth, name of your course and a...
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  5. Updated I'm a permanent resident or New Zealand citizen who is currently enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP). What do the proposed changes to CSP mean for me?
    From 1 January 2018, subsidies for Australian permanent residents and New Zealand (NZ) citizens enrolling in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) are proposed to be withdrawn, making them fee paying...
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  6. Updated What happens if my financial circumstances change whilst I am in receipt of a scholarship?
    For all financial need based scholarships you are required to inform the Scholarships Office if your financial situation changes from what was detailed in your scholarship application.
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  7. Updated How do I change the return date for my deferred offer?
    You cannot change the return date, the deferral period is for twelve months. When submitting a deferral request via OASIS , the system will automatically default to the approved twelve month deferral...
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  8. Updated If I defer my offer can I change my mind?
    If you defer your Offer then change your mind and wish to commence study instead of deferring your course you will need to contact the Admissions Office via email at before the...
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  9. Updated Can I change my initially chosen course and keep my scholarship?
    This depends on the scholarship you are in receipt of and will be stipulated in your scholarship Terms and Conditions.
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018
  10. Updated Can mature age students change their TISC preferences?
    Yes, if you are a  mature age applicant you can re-arrange your preferences before the relevant deadline. All applicants are advised to check the exact deadlines with  Tertiary...
    Date Updated: 08/02/2018

Cannot find an anwser?

Submit a question and we'll endeavour to answer it as soon as possible.

My Curtin Account

Track your enquiries and receive important email updates on what interests YOU.

If you already have an account, enter your username and password.

Forgot your username or password?