Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

Results 31 - 40 of 296
  1. How is studying online different from studying on campus? Studying online means that instead of travelling to campus, you just login to your online units at your convenience. Studying online requires a different approach to learning, as you have to... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  2. What happens if there is a clash of activities on my timetable? If you have a timetable clash, please check the following: Ensure that you are enrolled correctly by following the course structure on the University Handbook . Check that there are no alternative... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  3. What undergraduate and postgraduate courses are available online? Curtin University offers a range of online undergraduate and postgraduate courses. List of all online undergraduate courses currently available. List of all online postgraduate courses... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  4. How do I prove my professional registration when applying for new courses? When applying for Health Sciences courses, you may occasionally need to prove your professional registration. If your professional registration is with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation... Date Updated: 06/07/2018
  5. Can I apply for a postgraduate course if I am still finishing my undergraduate course? Students who are completing degrees can lodge their applications prior to completion of their course but evidence of completion must be provided prior to enrolment. Entry requirements for... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  6. Who can help me with deciding on a course of study? Future Student Course Advisors can provide course information, entry requirements and application advice. If you wish to seek personal consultation or advice pertaining to Careers, you may wish... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  7. What kind of classes will I attend? Teaching at university is done in many different ways - via lectures, tutorials, demonstrations, practicals, laboratory sessions, clinical practice and fieldwork excursions! Lectures are... Date Updated: 16/04/2018
  8. Can I take time off from study? Updated You do not have to undertake study each semester. If you have to take leave due to personal or leave commitments, you can apply for leave of absence and discuss this with your Course Coordinator or... Date Updated: 13/08/2018
  9. How do I accept my offer and enrol into Curtin University? You can accept your offer and enrol in Curtin University online through EnrolNow!  As a domestic student, to accept your offer and enrol into Curtin University you will need to follow the... Date Updated: 06/07/2018
  10. I am a deferred student, do I have to re-accept my offer? The Admissions Office will contact you in May via email at your nominated personal email address with information on how to accept your Offer for semester two intake and in October for semester one... Date Updated: 06/07/2018