Skip to main content

If I accept my offer can I change my mind and defer?

Published 11/11/2009 02.49 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.26 AM

If you have accepted your Offer and then decide to defer you will need to email with your Curtin student ID number, full name, date of birth, name of your course and a statement confirming you wish to defer your Offer. You can do this up until the Census Date of that Study Period.

If you decide to not continue your studies after the Census Date you will need to contact the relevant Student Service Office for assistance to request a Leave of Absence (LOA).

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips