Can I still use my TER/ATAR for meeting Undergraduate entry requirement?

Updated 21/06/2018 03.32 PM

Yes, currently Curtin University accepts your Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) from any year and your score remains with you indefinitely.
The ATAR was formerly known as TER (Tertiary Entrance Rank) and this is also acceptable indefinitely.

For further information, please visit the ATAR section on the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) website.


Is this answer helpful?