Can I speak to someone about coming to study at Curtin University?

Updated 12/09/2018 11.05 PM

Yes. If you are an Australian permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or Australian citizen, you may speak with a Future Student Course Advisor at Curtin Connect, building 102. They can advise you on the courses offered at Curtin as well as discuss your eligibility and how to apply.

They are open between 8:00 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday*.

Please note you can now book an appointment with an advisor online at:

If you are driving, you may wish to park your vehicle at the visitors bays in Carpark B13, which is just off Dumas Road.

*Please note they may not be open public holidays.


Is this answer helpful?