Skip to main content

When do contracts start and finish for on campus accommodation?

Published 29/09/2009 12.58 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.43 AM

For Bentley and Kalgoorlie Campuses, contracts (licence agreements) usually run for a semester or the academic year.

You can see a sample contract and current contract dates.

If you need on campus accommodation outside these periods, you can email us at and we can discuss your requirements.

For Sarawak (Miri) and Singapore campuses, contact them directly.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips