Skip to main content

What security is provided for on campus residents?

Published 29/09/2009 12.51 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.43 AM

Students have direct access to Curtin Security through communal telephones, which connect directly to Curtin Security.

Units and rooms in residences are separately lockable. Residential Assistants, (RA's) are also available after hours and can always be contacted through mobile phone.

Commonsense security measures such as locking doors should always be taken.

You should also refer to Safety at Curtin for further information on safety and security at Curtin.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips