Skip to main content

Can I get insurance for my possessions on campus?

Published 29/09/2009 12.38 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.26 AM

International students may be able to get travel insurance that may cover their possessions. Otherwise, you should contact individual insurance companies for insurance of your items.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips