Skip to main content

Can mature age students apply for on campus accommodation?

Published 29/09/2009 11.45 AM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.26 AM

For Bentley and Kalgoorlie campuses, there is no upper age restriction for living on campus, but older, postgraduate or final year students sometimes prefer to live off campus where they can have a more independent life and share with fewer students.

On campus, older or postgraduate students can request to be placed with others in the same situation if there are places available. Most students living on campus are in their early twenties.

For Sarawak (Miri) and Singapore campuses, mature age students should contact them directly.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips