What happens if I have accessibility issues?

Updated 27/09/2018 03.07 PM
Curtin University offers a range of support services such as Autism and Related Conditions Mentoring, information on access and parking, and how to register for disability assistance.
For up-to-date information about the range of access and support services available for students and visitors, visit our Disability services webpage.
Is this answer helpful?