Skip to main content

What happens if I have accessibility issues?

Published 14/07/2009 03.22 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.43 AM

To find out about accessibility to Curtin's Bentley campus, including how to obtain assistance, ACROD parking bays and more, please click here.

We also have an accessibility map for you to download.

For specific assistance, please contact Disability Services.
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips