Skip to main content

I am a deferred student. How do I apply for mid-year entry?

Published 28/04/2009 04.39 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.26 AM

If your deferred course has a semester two intake, the Admission Office will contact you in late May via email at your nominated personal email address with information on taking up your Deferred Offer for semester two.

If you decide not to take up your Deferred Offer at that stage you will be contacted again in October in regards to taking up the Deferred Offer in semester one of the following year.

Please note not all courses have semester two intakes and students in those courses will not be contacted in May.

If you would like to apply for a different course for semester two intake you can apply online directly via the Curtin course finder.

For specific enquiries (or to update your personal email address) you can email quoting your full name, student ID number, name of the course and your query.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips