Skip to main content

Who can I contact if I am an International student and I have problems?

Published 23/01/2009 12.37 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.26 AM

Any student who has a problem, question, or is finding studying difficult, can contact Student Wellbeing. If a Student Wellbeing Advisor cannot assist you directly, they will know where to refer you.

Adjusting to life in a new country can be a challenge. You can also contact the Multi Faith Officer, and the Student Guild run a range of social events and International student clubs.  

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips