Skip to main content

Who do I contact for Scholarships information?

Published 15/02/2008 01.38 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.26 AM

For information regarding undergraduate and postgraduate course work scholarships, please contact the Undergraduate scholarships Office.

For information on postgraduate research scholarships please contact the Research Scholarships Office.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips