Besides tuition fees, what other things should I be expecting to pay for during the course of my studies?
There are a number of incidental fees that are associated with particular courses.
These fees may include, but are not limited to:
- Text Books
- Student Services and Amenities Fee
- Printing and Photocopying
- Visa Fees
- Health Cover
- First Aid Certificates
- Field Trips
- Clinical uniforms, lab coats or protective clothing
- Criminal Record Screening
- Materials for use in the production of photographic/art works where the students retain the completed work
An itemised list of incidental fees can be found on the Other Fees and Charges page.
What's your next question?
Cannot find an answer?
Submit a question and we'll endeavour to answer it as soon as possible.
My Curtin Account
Track your enquiries and receive important email updates on what interests YOU.
If you already have an account, enter your username and password.