There are a number of incidental fees that are associated with particular courses.
These fees may include, but are not limited to:
- Text Books
- Student Services and Amenities Fee
- Printing and Photocopying
- Visa Fees
- Health Cover
- First Aid Certificates
- Field Trips
- Clinical uniforms, lab coats or protective clothing
- Criminal Record Screening
- Materials for use in the production of photographic/art works where the students retain the completed work
An itemised list of incidental fees can be found on the Other Fees and Charges page.