Skip to main content

How do I apply for Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL)?

Published 30/01/2008 02.47 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.26 AM

Credit for Recognised Learning is usually submitted along with your application for your course, or once you have been accepted.

To apply for Credit for Recognised Learning, you are required to lodge an Application for Credit Transfer through Recognition of Prior Learning along with all of the correct supporting documentation to the Admissions Office.

Completed CRL Applications must be received by the Admissions Office by the relevant deadline date.

Further information about CRL (including the deadline dates) and instructions on how to apply can be viewed on the Future Students website.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips