Skip to main content

Can I get a loan for my Postgraduate course?

Published 30/01/2008 02.46 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.26 AM

The Australian Government's FEE-HELP loan scheme may be available to you if you meet the eligibility criteria. The FEE-HELP loan scheme assists eligible fee-paying students to pay their tuition fees up to the FEE-HELP limit.

For further details on the FEE-HELP loan scheme, please visit the Study Assist website.

If you are eligible for the FEE-HELP loan scheme, please complete and submit an electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF). This form can be accessed via eStudent in OASIS.

If you are not eligible for FEE-HELP and you are a domestic student on a permanent resident visa, you may consider reducing your study load to reduce the amount you are required to pay per study period. Please note that this will mean that you will take longer to complete your course.

If you are an international student on a international student visa, unfortunately you are not entitled to any loans, and all fees are required to be paid in full by the due date of the study period. Please also note that as a international student you are also required to be enrolled into a full time study load as part of your visa conditions.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips