Skip to main content

Can I get credit for my TAFE Units?

Published 30/01/2008 11.46 AM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.26 AM

If you have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from TAFE where it is of direct relevance to a course at Curtin, you may be eligible to apply for Credit Transfer through Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL). If CRL is granted, this may enable you to complete your degree in a shorter period of time.

The Application for credit transfer through Credit for Recognised Learning form can be downloaded to begin your application or you can find further information on the Future Students website. 

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips