Skip to main content

Where can I get an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment document if I am an international student?

Published 03/09/2007 04.43 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.43 AM

If you are a continuing student and need to apply to renew your student visa to continue your current course of study, please see the Current Students website for information on how to request an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (COE).

If you have been offered a new course of study, the COE will be issued to you by Curtin International once you have formally accepted your offer and paid the fees. You will need to contact Curtin International for assistance.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips