What do I need to do for graduation if I have changed my name?

Updated 14/08/2018 03.40 PM

It is Curtin policy that a Curtin award certificate must be issued in a students full legal name at the time of conferral. 

It is your responsibility to ensure your formal name in eStudent correctly reflects your full legal name, prior to graduation.

Award certificates will not be reissued due to a change of name after conferral.

Please contact the Graduations Office for further information.

Is this answer helpful?