Skip to main content

What is my total FEE-HELP debt?

Published 13/09/2007 02.01 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.26 AM

You can view your FEE-HELP debt for a study period on your electronic Commonwealth Assistance Notice (eCAN).

To view your accumulated FEE-HELP debt log into My Uni Assist using your Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN). Your CHESSN is always printed on your eCAN.

You may also view your FEE-HELP debt online via the myGov website. Instructions to access this online service can be located on the ATO website.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips