The easiest way to update your contact details is through your eStudent via OASIS. The process is as follows:
- Log into OASIS with your student ID and password.
- Select the ‘My Studies’ tab and click the link to eStudent.
- Once in eStudent, click on ‘My Contact Details’.
- Select the contact details (address, email, phone etc.) you would like to change using the radio buttons.
- Type in your new details.
- Now click Save at the bottom of the page.
If you were unable to successfully change your address online through OASIS, please complete the Change of Address/Contact Details/Advice on Special Needs Form and email it through to your Faculty for processing.
Curtin Business School - firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Sciences - email@example.com
Humanities - firstname.lastname@example.org
Science and Engineering - email@example.com
We require all students to provide up-to-date contact details. This ensures we can contact you with important university correspondence.
If you are an International Onshore student, it is a condition of your student visa to provide an Australian address within 7 days of arriving in Australia and within 7 days of any change in address.
Australian citizens and Permanent Residents must provide an Australian address (only externally enrolled students can provide an overseas address).