How do I apply to enrolment overload?

Updated 16/04/2018 01.12 PM

If you would like to overload in the current semester (enrol in over 100 credits), you must request to do this in writing to your Faculty:

Curtin Business School -
Health Sciences -
Humanities -
Science and Engineering -

You must ensure that you are enrolled into 4 units, and email your Faculty requesting to overload and advise the unit code and title of the 5th unit you would like to be enrolled into. Upon approval, the Faculty will enrol you into the 5th unit.

In order to be approved an overload, you must meet the following criteria:

  • be in your final semester of study
  • have a Semester Weighted Average of 65% or higher
  • pass all units in the previous semester, and
  • have a Course Weighted Average of 65% or higher.

Your application to overload will be assessed by the appropriate FSSO/School and you will receive a reply to your email advising you of the outcome.

Is this answer helpful?