Skip to main content

I have just successfully completed my pathway course, how do I switch/change courses?

Published 27/05/2017 06.06 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.47 AM

As an international student, it may be possible to course switch (change from studying one Curtin course to studying another Curtin course), however a place cannot be guaranteed. Students still need to meet the entry requirements or prerequisites and previous study may be taken into account.

Some courses may have quotas and not all courses are offered on a mid-year basis. Course switching depends upon the number of places offered in the course as well as the competitiveness of applicants. If you are considering switching you will need to submit an application. You can submit an application/request by sending an email to for assessment.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips