Skip to main content

I am an international sponsored student and have just arrived in Australia and need to meet with my designated Sponsored Student Officer. How do I do this?

Published 25/05/2017 11.03 AM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.47 AM

The International Sponsored Student Unit (ISSU) provides support to sponsored students and their sponsor organisations. There are four dedicated staff members who aim to ensure that students and sponsors are provided with quality support during their studies at Curtin.

Sponsored students who are new to Curtin need to contact the ISSU or make an appointment.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips