Skip to main content

How do I apply for an OS-HELP loan?

Published 24/05/2017 01.12 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.32 AM

OS-HELP is a Commonwealth Government funded loan established to assist eligible students with expenses associated with overseas study.

Detailed information on eligibility and the application process can be obtained from the Curtin Scholarships website.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips