Skip to main content

How do I apply for a scholarship to go on exchange?

Published 24/05/2017 01.09 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.32 AM

There are a range of scholarships available to assist you studying overseas. You may also be eligible for an OS Help loan.

OS Help is a Commonwealth Government funded loan established to assist eligible students with expenses associated with overseas study.

Information about scholarships can be found on our Study Abroad website.

We also suggest that you subscribe to the Scholarship Email Alert so you don't miss out on any scholarship opportunities.

It is recommended that you attend an Exchange Information Session. These are held every week and are the best way to have all your questions answered.

When: Every Wednesday
Time: 12noon to 12.45 pm
Location: Room 152 in Building 401

You'll meet past exchange students, learn about the program, receive information on how to apply for exchange and a Student Mobility Coordinator will be able to answer your individual questions. You don't need to book, just turn up.

More information about studying on exchange and other international study opportunities can be found on our Study Abroad website.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips