Skip to main content

What documentation do I need to apply for Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL) as an international student?

Published 18/05/2017 09.03 AM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.32 AM

When you apply for admission into Curtin University,  CRL is automatically considered. If successful, this information will be on your offer letter.  

If you are currently enrolled, then you need to lodge a completed Credit Transfer Application Form to for CRL assessment along with the necessary documentation:

  • Proof of Prior Learning (transcripts, syllabus, award certificates)
  • Supplement for Credit Transfer based n relevant Prior Professional or Life Experience form (If relevant)
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips