You may not be able to class register due to a number of reasons. In the first instance, please check the following.
- Check your Official Communications (OC) via OASIS to check when the class registration system opens.
- Check your attendance mode - online or internal. Students studying online units are not required to class register.
- Check if all the classes are full: Click the 'View Full Classes' on the My Classes tab. If all classes are full please contact your Student Services Office for assistance.
- Check if you have a timetable clash. You may need to Swap Classes.
- Check if you are enrolled in the correct semester.
- Check if your unit has streamed classes as this may affect the registration process. Contact your Student Services Office for assistance.
You may also find our "How Do I Class Register" FAQ helpful.
If you are still unable to class register after performing these checks, please contact your Student Services Office for further assistance.