You may not be able to class register due to a number of reasons.
- your Official Communications (OC) via OASIS when the class registration system opens.
- your attendance mode - online or internal. If you are sudying online units you do not need to register in classes.
- if all the classes are full: Click the 'View Full Classes' on the My Classes tab. If all classes are full please contact your Student Services Office for assistance.
- if you have a timetable clash. You may need to Swap Classes.
- if you are enrolled in the correct semester.
- if your unit has streamed classes as this may affect the registration process. Contact your Student Services Office for assistance.
You may also find How do I register for classes? and What happens if there is a clash of activities on my timetable? helpful.
If you are still unable to class register after performing these checks, please contact your Student Services Office for further assistance.