Why can't I class register?
You may not be able to class register due to a number of reasons. In the first instance, please check the following.
- Check your Official Communications (OC) via OASIS to check when the class registration system opens.
- Check your attendance mode - online or internal. Students studying online units are not required to class register.
- Check if all the classes are full: Click the 'View Full Classes' on the My Classes tab. If all classes are full please contact your Student Services Office for assistance.
- Check if you have a timetable clash. You may need to Swap Classes.
- Check if you are enrolled in the correct semester.
- Check if your unit has streamed classes as this may affect the registration process. Contact your Student Services Office for assistance.
You may also find our "How Do I Class Register" FAQ helpful.
If you are still unable to class register after performing these checks, please contact your Student Services Office for further assistance.
What's your next question?
Cannot find an answer?
Submit a question and we'll endeavour to answer it as soon as possible.
My Curtin Account
Track your enquiries and receive important email updates on what interests YOU.
If you already have an account, enter your username and password.