Skip to main content

How can I switch courses?

Published 17/05/2017 10.23 AM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.32 AM

If you are a Curtin student who is currently enrolled and you would like to switch from your current Curtin course to a different Curtin course the following semester, you will need to follow the application instructions outlined on the How to Apply webpage.

For further information please contact the Future Students office.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips