Can I apply for Special Consideration as a TISC applicant?
The circumstances may be one-off occurrences or ongoing situations such as but not limited to:
- medical condition and/or disability
- accidental injury
- caring for ill or injured close family members
- financial hardship
- close family bereavement
- incorrect advice provided by previous educational institution or Curtin
Alternatively the disadvantage may be a result of being part of an equity group such as:
- low socio-economic (SES) background
- people from rural and isolated backgrounds
- people with disabilities
- Indigenous Australians
Please visit the Special Consideration website for more information.
What's your next question?
Cannot find an answer?
Submit a question and we'll endeavour to answer it as soon as possible.
My Curtin Account
Track your enquiries and receive important email updates on what interests YOU.
If you already have an account, enter your username and password.