Updated 15/10/2018 09.14 AM

SA-HELP is a loan available to eligible domestic students who do not wish to pay the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) upfront.

To be eligible for a SA-HELP loan you must:

  • Be enrolled in an eligible course of study at an approved provider, such as Curtin University
  • Meet the citizenship and residency requirements
  • Submit an SA-HELP eCAF via OASIS before the census date of the relevant study period and provide your tax file number or Certificate of Application for a tax file number.

Before applying for SA-HELP we recommend you read the Australian Government information brochure – SA-HELP information brochure.

For more information visit the Australian Government’s StudyAssist website.

Other Government supported loans: HECS-HELP | FEE-HELP | OS-HELP
Is this answer helpful?