Skip to main content

Do I have to pay the SSAF upfront?

Published 10/04/2015 02.44 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.32 AM

Eligible students who do not wish to pay the fee upfront may defer payment to the Australian Taxation Office through a loan scheme called SA-HELP. Students will need to have a valid tax file number of their own and to submit an electronic Government Assistance Form on eStudent through OASIS. This debt will be added to any existing HELP debt you have already incurred through HECS-HELP and/or FEE-HELP.
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips