Undergraduate students to defer your offer:
- Go to the My Offers tab in eStudent
- You will see a list of the courses for which you have received an offer
- Select View for the appropriate offer
- On the next screen the details of your offer will be displayed, please check that these details are correct
- Click Defer and this will load the deferral form
- It will automatically default to the correct Deferral period, (Do not change the default setting), Click Defer
- A green success message will confirm that you have successfully deferred your offer.
If your offer has lapsed or you have already accepted your offer, please email the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
You can only defer up to the Census date for that study period. After the Census date has passed, you may still be able to put your studies on hold by completing a leave of absence request. For more information, please contact your relevant Student Service Office.