Skip to main content

What units am I required to enrol into?

Published 31/10/2012 12.14 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.32 AM

If you are a new student to the course, please refer to the information on EnrolNow. If you are an existing student and have been provided with a course planner/structure from your course coordinator, please refer to it. If you have not, you can contact your course coordinator to receive a plan and/or unit advice. You can find your course structure information on the online Curtin Handbook, but please use this as a general guide only and contact your course coordinator if you are unsure.  Some courses run in very specific pattern in that they have pre-requisites and only run in one specific study period.  

You can distinguish the year level of a unit by looking at the first number in the specific unit code, examples below.

First year undergraduate unit:

Second year undergraduate unit:

Third year undergraduate unit:

Fourth year undergraduate unit/ Honours level:

If you have already completed units of your course in a non-standard structure then it is possible to contact your relevant Student Services Office for further advice.

You may find our How do I enrol FAQ helpful.



Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips