Skip to main content

Can I take time off from study?

Published 29/03/2012 03.14 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.32 AM

You do not have to undertake study each semester. If you have to take leave due to personal or leave commitments, you can apply for Leave of Absence and discuss this with your Course Coordinator or Divisional Student Adviser. This option is available to Australian Residents only. Leave of Absence can only be granted if you have completed at least one semester of studies towards your degree. Once you are enrolled in a unit you are expected to meet the attendance requirements of that unit, usually described in the Unit Outline or by the lecturer at the first class.
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips