Can I apply for a postgraduate course if I am still finishing my undergraduate course?

Updated 14/09/2018 11.05 PM

Students who are completing degrees can lodge their applications prior to completion of their course but evidence of completion must be provided prior to enrolment. Entry requirements for postgraduate courses vary from course to course.

Is this answer helpful?