Am I a local/domestic or international student?
You are considered a local/domestic student if you are:
- a citizen of Australia
- a citizen of New Zealand
- a dual citizen of Australia and any other country
- a Permanent Resident of Australia, or
- on a Permanent Humanitarian Visa.
You are considered an international student if you are:
- a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand
- a temporary resident of Australia, or
- a permanent resident of New Zealand.
What's your next question?
Cannot find an answer?
Submit a question and we'll endeavour to answer it as soon as possible.
My Curtin Account
Track your enquiries and receive important email updates on what interests YOU.
If you already have an account, enter your username and password.