Skip to main content

How do I switch courses?

Published 11/09/2007 03.38 PM   |    Updated 08/02/2018 09.26 AM

It is possible to course switch (change from studying one Curtin course to studying another Curtin course), however a place cannot be guaranteed. Students still need to meet prerequisites and previous study may be taken into account. Not all courses are offered on a mid-year basis, therefore students may not be able to commence study until first semester of the following year.

Course Switching depends upon the number of places offered in the course as well as the competitiveness of applicants. If you are considering switching you will need to submit an application. If you are a Course Switcher  (a domestic current or previous Curtin University student), you can submit an application for admission through the Curtin website. Each course page on the Curtin Course Finder has a link to the eApplications system. Please visit the Course Finder to get started.

International Students will need to seek advice from the Curtin International regarding course switching.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Didn't quite answer your question? Click here to ask us your question

What's your next question?


Advanced Search

Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product

Search Tips