How do I apply for Semester 2?

Updated 21/06/2018 03.32 PM

If you are a domestic student applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate course for Semester 2, you can submit an application for admission through the Curtin website. Please visit the Curtin Course Finder and apply using the eApplication system. 

Please Note: Not all courses offer a mid-year entry. Please contact the Future Student Centre on 1300 222 888 or by emailing us.

If you are an International Student please view the International How to Apply page.



Is this answer helpful?